Featured Tip the Day
How to Make a Perfect Deep Conditioner
1. You'll need one fresh avacado and a bottle
of extra virgin olive oil.
2. Peel the avocado and mash it to the
consistency of guacomole dip.
3. Pour in one quarter cup of extra virgin olive
oil with the avocado.
4. Add two whole eggs.
5. Apply 3 to 5 table spoons in one session.
The mixture has no preservatives so it will need
to be refrigerated between uses.
|Dry Hair Treatments At Home
Eat for Healthy Hair-Top Ten Foods
Brazilian Blow Keratin Treatments-Are They Safe?
How to Relieve Dry, Itchy Skin
Hair Dye Allergies
Natural Home Remedies for Acne
Hand Spa at Home for Dry Hands
Natural Facial Masks
North American Hair Research Society
European Hair Research Society
My Hair Is Dry and Falls Out? Are There Any Home Remedies for Dry, Brittle
Hair That Falls Out?
There are 5 treatments for dry hair you can try to help moisturize dry,
brittle hair and keep it from falling out.
1. Slow the rate of the falling out by making sure you are healthy and eating
a nutritionally balanced diet. Hair is made of protein and you must get
enough protein each day to sustain it. You have to eat a diet that helps to
nourish your hair. As important as the hair itself is your scalp. Omega-3 oil,
found in fish and some nuts, is critical to scalp health and for promoting
growth of shiny, healthy hair.
2. You must also get enough oil. Use olive oil and eat plenty of fish to ensure
that you don't hair dry, brittle hair.
3. Do not process your hair chemically for this will further damage the cuticle.
4. As for topical treatments, once a week, give your self a "hot oil"
treatment. Olive oil and avoacado make a wonderful deep conditioner. The
"recipe" is to the left. Massage your scalp 3 times a week and use a natural
fiber hair brush to avoid pulling the hair.
5. After washing your hair, condition it with a hair mask or oil spray.
Now, find out more about keeping your scalp and hair healthy and beautiful:
Bald Spots -Causes and Cures / Stop Dandruff Now / Grow Your Hair / Dry
Hair Treatments At Home
Health. Beauty. Possibility.
Foods to Help You Lose
Home Remedies for Acne
How to Speed Up
Exercises for Thighs, Hips
Quick Start Diets
Are You Fat? -Easy Test
Foods to Boost Your Mood
Foods That Fight Wrinkles
Eat for Healthy Hair
Write for Us
All material of this site is (c) copyrighted, chootoo.com. All rights reserved 2008 -2011, and all prior years.